Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to normal......

My darling husband had to return to work today after the long Christmas break. I think he would have been quite happy if his holiday was for the whole of January. lol
The kids & I had a lazy day enjoying the sun & splashing around in the pool.
So life is back to normal after the Christmas holidays have finished but the kids are still on Summer holiday from school, so we are not really back to 'normal' just yet.

We booked our trip to the UK over the weekend. Off to visit all the family in April. I have finalized the cottages we are staying in, which is a great relief. I was getting overloaded with details.
We have one in the forest by the sea & one in a town close to my parents, both will be ideal for relaxing.
We are returning via Hong Kong & stopping at Disneyland, I'm sure the kids will love it. I am looking forward to meeting the Characters. I've been told they don't speak, which is good in a way, as they kids will want to know why they don't speak like the cartoons/movies!
Apparently Hong Kong Disneyland is smaller than the one in the states & doesn't have as many rides. But hey, we will still have a ball :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment